- In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR EU 679/2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, you are provided with the following information on how your personal data is processed:
MANAGER: Solaris Broker Aéreo, S.L., Fiscal ID code: ESB87941167, Address: Calle Begoña, 2 – Local 2 SM, CP: 28821 Coslada (Madrid), Spain, Telephone: +34 91 669 22 25, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE: We at Solaris Broker Aéreo, S.L. process the information that you provide us with in order to provide the services and/or sell the products that you have contracted through our website and to manage the sending of information and commercial research. We will develop a commercial profile based on the information provided in order to be able to offer you our services in accordance with your interests. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile. The personal data provided will be retained for the duration of the commercial relationship and as long as no request has been received to delete the same by the interested party, for a duration of 5 years from the last time you contract and/or purchase anything. In any event, your personal data will be retained while they remain useful for the purpose indicated, and in any event for the legally established periods and for the time needed to address any possible liabilities resulting from said processing. LEGAL BASIS: Personal data processing is based on the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into the contract, and in any event you have given your consent for your personal information to be processed for one or more specific purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR EU 679/2016 (ART. 6.1. A. B) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights: LOPDPGDD). Articles 20 and 21 of the Information Society Services Act 34/2002, for the use of telecommunications to send commercial offers, shall apply. While the prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent you are requested to provide, the withdrawal of this consent will not condition the contract for the purchase of any product and/or service under any circumstances. The personal data must be provided, otherwise the service requested cannot be provided and/or the product sold and/or the requested offer cannot be provided and the sending out of commercial information cannot be managed.
RECIPIENTS: No personal data will be shared with any third party not connected to the company, unless it is a legal requirement to do so. However, you are informed that third-party providers may have access to your personal data, as data processors, within the framework of the provision of a service for the Data Controller Company. In addition to the above, the company may share or communicate personal data in order to meet its obligations with public administrations when required to do so by law. No data is expected to be transferred to third countries. No decisions will be made on the adequacy, guarantees, binding corporate standards or specific situations that apply.
RIGHTS: Interested parties have the right to obtain access to their personal information, as well as to request that any inaccurate data be rectified or, where appropriate, to request the removal of said data when, among other reasons, the information is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was obtained. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only retain it for the purpose of filing or defending complaints. Additionally, and for purposes related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data, in which case their personal information will no longer be processed for those purposes to which they have stated their opposition. When technically possible, the interested party may request the portability of their data to another Data Controller. To exercise these rights, in accordance with current legislation, the parties concerned may write to Solaris Broker Aéreo, S.L. at Calle Begoña, 2 – Local 2 SM , CP: 28821 Coslada (Madrid), Spain, enclosing a copy of a document accrediting their identity (national identity document), or email email@example.com. You have the right to file a complaint with the Regulatory Authority: The Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es). Origin of personal data: the data subject.
The client expressly accepts the inclusion of the personal data collected while browsing the website or provided by filling in any form, as well as any obtained as a result of any possible commercial relationship in the automated personal data files mentioned in the first paragraph. During the data collection process as well as on each part of the website where personal data may be requested, the client will be informed, either through a hyperlink, or through the inclusion of appropriate reminders on the form itself, of whether it is mandatory to collect such personal data or not. Any client who chooses to register on our company’s website will be asked to provide the personal data necessary for the purposes of the requested service, namely the provision of the services and/or sale of products offered on the website.
Clients/users may exercise the rights recognised in Articles 15 to 21 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, and particularly the rights of access, rectification, deletion, restricted processing, data portability, opposition and automated individual decisions, whenever appropriate, in relation to the data collected as provided for in the previous section. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each client through a form for the exercise of said rights that can be requested by email. Completed and signed requests should be sent by post to the following address: Solaris Broker Aéreo, S.L., with address at Calle Begoña, 2 – Local 2 SM 28821 Coslada (Madrid), Spain, including a photocopy of the client’s national identity document in both cases.
- Solaris Broker Aéreo, S.L. informs you that, if a CUSTOMER wishes to register on the Website, he or she will be asked to provide a series of personal data, which it is mandatory to provide. Therefore, if this personal data is not provided, the User will not be able to register on the Solaris Broker Aéreo, S.L. Website. All Users/Customers are obliged to guarantee that all information provided is accurate and up to date. The registration forms, where the personal data is collected, indicate the various fields that are mandatory for the User to be able to register.
- The main purpose of the automated processing to which all personal information collected is subjected as a result of the request, use, contracting of any product or service or any transaction or operation that is performed through this website is the maintenance of the contractual relationship with the owner of this website.
- You authorise the sending of advertising about our services and products. Your personal data will be used to manage the sending of advertising through traditional or electronic means. Any email addresses and personal information you provide us with through the contact form on the website will be used exclusively to deal with any queries you send us through the same. The provisions of Article 22.1 and 22.2 of Law 34/2002 dated 11 July, regulating information society and electronic commerce services, which is amended pursuant to Art. 4 of Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, regarding the use and processing of your personal data is applicable in order to manage the sending of advertising.
- The company guarantees the confidentiality of personal data. However, the Company and/or the Entity shall provide the competent authorities with any personal data and any other information that is in its possession or that is accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to the case. Personal data may be stored in the files owned by Solaris Broker Aéreo, S.L., even following the termination of the relations formalised through the company’s website, exclusively for the purposes listed above and during the legally established time frames available to the administrative or judicial authorities in all cases.